Terms & Conditions | Online Subscription/Contract
The “Article” mentioned below describes the rights and obligation, terms and conditions of the coworking agreement:
Article 1: Premises & Services
The whole of the Premise of Centerspace Coworking remains the property of the Lessor and remains in the Lessor’s possession and control.
Lessee is renting from Lessor an Office Space in the premise.
Article 2: Documents Submitted
That, the Client submitted the following:
(i) Copy of Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voters ID
(ii) PAN Card of Lessee
(iii) If the Lessee is a registered entity, then proof of such registration
(iv) Consent Approved digital form submission
1. As a “Coworking” client, Lessee will be provided with the services selected in Exhibit “A”.
2. Lessor hereby grants Lessee the previlage to use in common with other lessees and parties that Lessor may designate certain amenities located in the Building ; use of all of which are subject to such reasonable rules and regulations as Lessor currently has in place and may adopt from time to time. The amenities are more particularly described in attached Exhibit “A” .
“ The Operating Standards” as presently in place and governing the use of the Building are attached in Exhibit “B”.
Article 3 : Term
a. The term of this Agreement (“Term”) shall be for a period of 11 months, unless renewed as provided in paragraph “3(b)” herein.
b. Upon the ending term date set forth herein or any extension thereof, the Agreement shall be extended on a month to month basis upon the same lease terms and conditions as herein contained unless either party notifies the other in writing with 30 days notice that the Agreement shall not be extended, such determination to be made at either party’s sole discretion. If the party is using the space for business registration/GST purpose, it is mandatory to complete the agreement term period, of 11 months.
c. In the event the entire Building is damaged, destroyed or taken by eminent domain or acquired by private purchase in lieu of eminent domain so as to render the building fully untenantable and unrestorable in Lessor’s sole judgement, then within 30 days thereafter by written notice to the other party, either party shall be able to terminate this Agreement, which will terminate as of the date of thereof.
Article 4: Business/Statutory Registration/Licenses/Bank Account
The lessee can use the address allocated by lessor for all kinds registration/license or Bank Accounts which should be directly required for the purpose of business for which the Lessee has leased the office space from lessor.
The lessee shall:
1. Request Lessor for an No Objection Certificate before applying for any
registration/license or bank account
2. Provide Lessor with all Registration Certificates/License or Bank Account details obtained by Lessee using the address allocated to Lessee, within 3 days of receiving the same.
3. After obtaining GST Registration maintain in the premise, a true and correct account as per provisions of GST Act including but not limited to the following:
a) Production or manufacture of goods;
b) Inward and outward supply of goods or services or both;
c) Stock of goods;
d) Input tax credit availed;
e) Output tax payable and paid; and
f) Such other particulars as may be prescribed
4. Comply with all the rules and regulation as may be prescribed by respective regulatory/statutory or other bodies from whom Lessee has obtained registration using the address allocated to Lessee. Any legal or other consequences with respect to leasing the allocated office space to Lessee shall be borne by Lessee itself.
The Lessor will display the name board of the Lessee in the premise as per Companies Act, 2013.” with GST number (if any) in the prescribed format. Lessee will pay necessary fees to Lessor to make the name board.
Article 5 : Fees
Lessee shall pay to Lessor timely monthly installments. The Rental Fees shall be payable in advance of every month, within first 5 calendar days. Upon failure of which, the Lessee agrees to pay an additional late fee that decided as per rule from time to time, at the Coworking Facility.
Article 6 : Sign Up Fee/Deposit
The Lessee has to pay a refundable security deposit to the Lessor. This deposit will act as an insurance in case the Lessee, his/her parties, subordinates, employees or invitees, staff, does not adhere to the terms of this agreement. It acts as an insurance to the furniture as well as the furnishings provided by the Lessor to the Lessee. Any damage caused to the furniture/furnishings/equipment as well as any payment dues are all subject to deduction from the Sign Up Fee/Deposit.
Article 7 : Operating Standards
The Operating Standards attached to this Agreement as Exhibit “B” are hereby made an integral part of this Agreement. Lessee, it’s employees, agents, guests, invitees, visitors, and/or any other persons caused to be present in and around the Building by the Lessee shall perform and abide by the rules and regulations and any amendments or additions to said rules and regulations as Lessor may make. In addition, Lessee, it’s employees and agents shall abide by all applicable governmental rules, regulations, statutes and ordinances relating in any way to the Building or Lessee’s use of the Building; failing which Lessee shall be in default hereunder and shall pay any fines or penalties imposed for such violation(s) directly to the appropriate governmental authority or to Lessor, if Lessor has paid such amount on behalf of Lessee. Such remedy shall not be exclusive. It is hereby further explicitly agreed and understood that full compliance with the Operating Standards as set forth constitutes a material obligation of this Agreement, and that failure to so comply shall constitute a violation of this Agreement entitling the Lessor to exercise any of it’s remedies pursuant to this Agreement of otherwise.
Article 8 : Notices
Any notice under this Agreement to Lessor shall be in writing by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, to the party at the address set forth below.
Centerspace Coworking, No.B28, Anjanasree Arcade, Annankunnu Road, Kottayam 686001 Any notice to Lessee shall be delivered to the Building by hand or by first class mail.
Article 9 : Severability
The invalidity of any one or more of the sections, subsections, sentences, clauses or words contained in the Agreement or the application thereof to any particular set of circumstances, shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement or of their valid application to any other set of circumstances. All of the said sections, subsections, sentences, clauses and words are inserted conditionally on being valid in law; and in the event that one or more of the sections, subsections, sentences, clauses or words contained herein shall be deemed invalid, this
Agreement shall be held to be unenforceable or invalid, the remaining parts of this Agreement shall neverthless continue to be valid and enforceable as though the invalid portions had not been a part thereof. In addition, the parties acknowledge (i) that this Agreement has been fully negotiated by and between the parties in good faith and is the result of the joint efforts of both parties; (ii) that both parties have been provided with the opportunity to consult with legal counsel regarding its terms, conditions and provisions and (iii) that regardless of whether or not either party has elected to consult with legal counsel, it is the intent of the parties that in no event shall the terms, conditions or provisions of this Agreement be construed against either party as the drafter of this Agreement.
Article 10 : Execution by Lessee
The party or parties executing this Agreement on behalf of the Lessee warrant(s) and represent(s) : (i) that such executing party (or parties) has (or have) complete and full authority to execute this Agreement on behalf of Lessee; (ii) that Lessee shall fully perform its obligations hereunder; (iii) Lessee is at least 21 years of age.
Article 11 : Entire Agreement
This Agreement embodies the entire understandings between the parties relative to its subject matter.
Article 12 : Termination
In case if any or both the parties wish to terminate this agreement, a notice period of 30 days has to be maintained, which is applicable for both the parties.
This Agreement may also be terminated if:
a) The Lessee commits a material breach of any term of this Agreement that is not capable of being remedied within 14 days or that should have been remedied within 14 days after a written request and was not;
b) The Lessee or its employees or agents engage in any conduct prejudicial to the business of the other, or in event that either party considers that a conflict or potential conflict of interest has arisen between parties.
c) Lessee violates any terms or doing illegal business. The termination may be with/without notice.
d) The Lessee violates any rules and regulation made thereunder by the Lessor from time to time for better functioning of office space.
e) The Lessee does not renew the agreement.
f) The Lessee does not pay the amount due on time.
In case of Agreement being terminated, Lessee shall pay all Rental Fees (as defined in the Article describing Rental Fees) incurred prior to the date of termination, regardless of which party terminated or why.
In case of Termination, Lessor will inform the corresponding department from which registration and/or license has been taken by the Lessee to cancel the same.
Article 14 : Indemnification
To the extent allowed by law, Lessee agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Lessor from and against any and all losses, claims, liabilities, and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, if any, for which Lessor may suffer or incur in connection with Lessee’s use or misuse of the Office Space or this Agreement.
Article 15 : Renewal
This agreement can be renewed after expiry of the term for further period by mutual consent of the Lessee and the Lessor.
Article 16 : Dispute
That, in case of any dispute, the decision of the Lessor shall be final and binding upon the Lessee. In all matters the jurisdiction shall be Courts in Kottayam only.
Coworking Subscription :
As a “Coworking” client you will be provided with the following services :
Use of meeting spaces, common areas, entertainment zones, reception and other common services and facilities provided by the Lessor during regular business hours.
Conference & Meeting rooms are charged on hourly basis.
Conference/Meeting rooms must be booked in advance with a daily usage limit of 2 hours.
• Air Conditioning
• Power backup (Generator)
• Pantry Area
• Conference Room Access*
• Entertainment Zone
• Meeting Room Access*
• Mail & Courier handling
• Common visitor’s lounge
• Client greeting & Reception
• 2/4 Wheeler parking
Regular Business Hours : 9.00 AM to 7.00 PM
*charged extra.Charges to be decided & modified over time to time by the Lessor.
Exhibit B – Operating Standards for Coworking/Private Office Subscriptions
• The noise level will be kept to a level so as not to interfere with or annoy other Lessees. Please use the common areas including the cafe, common spaces, free zones etc for phone calls.
• Lessee may not conduct any activity within the Building which in sole judgement of the Lessor will create excessive traffic or is inappropriate to the “Coworking” environment.
• No advertisement, identifying signs or other notices shall be inscribed, painted or affixed on any part of the building, except the allotted spaces.
• Immediately following the Lessee’s use of Conference Room space and/or audio/visual
equipment(s), Lessee shall clean up and return the space and equipment to the state and condition it was in prior to Lessee’s use. If not, Lessor may charge Lessee for any other expenses required to restore the conference space and/or audio/visual equipment(s) to its original condition
• Lessee and guests of Lessee may bring no animals into the Building except for those assisting disabled individuals.
• Lessee shall not smoke nor allow smoking in any area of the Building or grounds.
• Use of alcohol in the premises is strictly prohibited.
• Lessee shall cooperate and be courteous with all occupants of the Building and Lessor’s staff and personnel.
• Lessor reserves the right to make such other reasonable rules and regulations as in it’s
judgement may from time to time be needed for the safety, care, appropriate operation and cleanliness of the Building.
• For any damage caused to the equipment(s)/furniture(s)/furnishing(s) by the Lessee, his/her parties, subordinates, employees or invitees, the lessee will be held responsible and owe the Lessor the cost for restoring, repairing or replacing the equipment(s)/furniture(s)/furnishing(s) to it’s original state.
• Lessee is strictly not permitted to allot any kind of sublease or sharing of his/her office facility in the Building.
• No other members, such as clients, by-standers etc are allowed to assist the lessee or his/her employee in shared workspace. He/she shall not create any kind of nuisance to the
coworkers, in any form.
By subscribing to our membership packages, the Lessee agrees to adhere to the above mentioned Terms & Conditions.
© CENTERSPACE COWORKING